Meiser & Earl, Inc. is a small (~10 people), employee-owned hydrogeological consulting firm established in 1976. The firm was founded on the belief that sound scientific analysis, clear technical report writing, and developing a strong relationship with our clients form the foundation of exceptional hydrogeological consulting. Our team of experienced and dedicated personnel use proven methods along with modern technology to provide accurate field observations, technically sound interpretations, and practical solutions. Meiser & Earl, Inc. is an employee driven and employee-owned company, which provides opportunities for growth and collaborative work.
Meiser & Earl, Inc. is seeking a Staff (0-2 years) and a Project/Senior Level (5-10+ years) Hydrogeologist to join our team. This opportunity would provide the candidate a chance to continue their ongoing development and growth in their professional career. Project level applicants must be PA-licensed Professional Geologist (PG) or have the ability to attain licensing in a short period of time. The project geologist would ideally have 10+ years of experience (min. 5 years) in the following: groundwater exploration, testing and monitoring of public water supply systems, mining, and/or waste management consulting experience. Additionally, practical experience in working with GIS and familiarity with Pennsylvania geology and regulatory agencies (PADEP, SRBC, DRBC) is also desirable.
Project-Senior Level Hydrogeologist Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide oversight and review of groundwater monitoring projects including report reporting.
· Provide expertise with respect to mining and waste management related activities.
· Provide expertise with respect to groundwater development and source permitting for public water-supply systems.
· Collaborate with other team members to meet reporting deliverables on projects.
· B.S. degree in geology or a closely related subject.
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience (Project/Senior Level).
· PA-Licensed as a Professional Geologist or GIT (Project/Senior Level).
· Ability to relocate to State College, PA
· Project management experience in hydrogeology (Project/Senior Level).
· Paid Vacation Time
· Paid Medical Time
· Paid Holidays
· Periodic Bonuses
· Wellness Program Reimbursement
· Health Insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
Depended upon experience of the applicant – Meiser & Earl, Inc. provides competitive salaries, and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. These openings are immediate.